Vertex Standard VX-P820 Series P25 Portable Radios
Smallest Submersible P25 Portable Radio
Includes APCO P25 interoperability combined with more advanced features not typically found in a radio of this size. Designed to perform in the most demanding and critical conditions, the VX-P820 Series gives you maximum radio performance for less in size and less in total cost of ownership.
- 512 Channel Capacity and 32 Groups (VX-P824, VX-P829)
- 16 Channel Capacity and 1 Group (VX-P821)
- VHF: 134-174 MHz
- UHF: 380-450 MHz; 450-512 MHz
- Output Power: 5 / 2.5 / 1 / 0.25 Watts (Selectable By Channel)
P25 Digital Mode Capabilities
Expanded Signaling: Supports selective calling, Talk Group IDs (TGID), Network Access Codes, Individual ID lists and Paging Group lists for flexible communications.
Secure Communication: Options available to support both Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Data Encryption Standard (DES) as required by APCO Project 25. Multiple encryption keys can also be stored in the radio.
Mixed Mode: Seamlessly switch between analog to P25 digital mode on each channel based on call type received and on programming for transmit.
Enhanced Voice Quality: Featuring the AMBE+2™ Vocoder, for exceptional voice quality. Suppresses background noise and improves clarity of radio transmission.
Connectivity Assurance: The RSSI indicator emits an audible alert when the receive signal strength drops to a level not suitable for reliable communications.
When Safety Counts – Never Be Alone
The VX-P820 Series has Emergency notification that will switch to a designated channel and send an emergency alert. The radios also include Remote Monitor, which lets you monitor the situation happening near a target radio if someone is unresponsive.
Loud Audio for Noisy Environments
With 700 mW audio output, be assured of hearing critical information you need in most situations.
Intrinsically safe models are SGS certified to the requirements of ANSI/UL913 5th Edition for use in Class I, II, III, Division 1; Groups C, D, E, F, G; Temp T3C hazardous locations.
Vertex Standard VX-P820 Series Features
- 12-Character Alphanumeric Display (VX-P829, VX-P824)
- Submersible and Weatherproof Portable Radios
- Field Programmable (VX-P829)
- 9 Programmable Keys (VX-P829)
- 7 Programmable Keys (VX-P824)
- 3 Programmable Keys (VX-P821)
- Scan Options: Priority, Dual Watch, Follow-Me, Follow-Me Dual Watch, Talk Around
- User Set Mode (VX-P824/P829)
- Direct Channel Recall (VX-P824/P829)
P25 Digital Mode Only
- Caller ID Display (VX-P824/P829)
- BCLO And TOT
Analog Mode Only
- RX/TX Battery Power Save
- DTMF ANI
- 2-Tone Encode And Multi 2-Tone Decoding
- CTCSS/DCS Encode And Decode
- Lone Worker
- BCLO/BTLO And TOT
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™)
- Audio Pitch Control
- User Selectable Tone (VX-P824/P829)
- MDC-1200® Encode (PTT ID, Emergency ID)
- 7-Color LED (2-Tone Mode)
- Radio-To-Radio Cloning
Vertex Standard VX-P820 Series Models
Vertex Standard VX-P821 Series Radio Models:
VX-P821 Series Portable Radio 150-174 MHz, 16 Channels, 1-5 Watt
VX-P821 Series Portable Radio 380-450 MHz, 16 Channels, 1-5 Watt
VX-P821 Series Portable Radio 450-512 MHz, 16 Channels, 1-5 Watt
Vertex Standard VX-P824 Series Radio Models:
VX-P824 Series Portable Radio 134-174 MHz, 512 Channels, 1-5 Watt
VX-P824 Series Portable Radio 380-450 MHz, 512 Channels, 1-5 Watt
VX-P824 Series Portable Radio 450-512 MHz, 512 Channels, 1-5 Watt
Vertex Standard VX-P829 Series Radio Models:
VX-P829 Series Portable Radio 134-174 MHz, 512 Channels, 1-5 Watt
VX-P829 Series Portable Radio 380-450 MHz, 512 Channels, 1-5 Watt
VX-P829 Series Portable Radio 450-512 MHz, 512 Channels, 1-5 Watt
Standard Packages Include:
- FNB-V128LI-UNI 2300 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- VAC-UNI Universal Rapid Charger (Components: CD-58 & PA-55)
- Standard 3 Year Warranty
Vertex Standard VX-P820 Series Accessories
Vertex Standard VX-P820 Series Downloads
Specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.